Aircraft Spin on oil filter by Champion. Part number is CH48110-1
Features of this high performance filter include:
- Wrench pad with 1′ hex, spot-welded to case, handles torque pressures far beyond normal removal or installation requirements.
- Tough steel case provides exceptional strength to resist the high oil pressures which occur during cold engine starts. Meets or exceeds engine manufacturer specifications.
- High performance resin-impregnated cellulosic paper is manufactured to rigid specifications, assuring uniform density and porosity. The high quality media is preformed, convoluted and cured at a controlled temperature to form a durable, heat shock- and chemical-resistant filter medium. It provides both surface and scientific depth filtration because the oil flows through many layers of locked-in fibers. Filter material cannot migrate to clog engine oil passages or affect bearing surfaces.
- Heavy, corrugated steel center tube supports each convoluted pleat of the filter element and produces a substantially higher collapse-pressure rating, twice that of other similar filters.
- Maximum full-flow design, without interference from center-bolt oil filter assemblies, provides increased oil filtration each engine operating hour.
- Heavy-duty steel mounting plate is cemented, spot-welded and crimped to case. Even under abnormal oil temperatures and pressures, this primary, standard part of the filter assembly ensures freedom from troublesome oil leakage when the filter is installed according to the instructions printed on the case.